Installation Engineers ◦ Accountants ◦ Service Technicians ◦ Solutions Consultants ◦ Project Managers ◦ Network Provisioners ◦ Mobile Communications Specialists ◦ Trainers ◦ Supply Chain and Stock Controllers ◦ First Line and Managed Service Coordinators ◦ Data and Convergence Designers ◦ Data and CRM/ERP Administrators
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic, driven people to join our team. We have some fantastic teams working for us, and everyone is geared up for making our working environment positive and welcoming. Working at Online Systems means competitive pay, with exciting opportunities for career progression, and with a spot of great workplace culture thrown in for good measure.
Email your CV along with a covering letter to Steph Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org in our HR Department, letting us know what you currently do and what your dreams and expectations are for a new career.
So, if you are ambitious, a team player, and enjoy a competitive working environment
we would like to hear from you.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be selling a range of products and services within a business-to-business environment, both over the phone and face-to-face, with the focus on winning new clients.
Your efforts will be primarily based on establishing and obtaining new clients, to increase revenue from sales, while nurturing business relationships to cross sell and therefore, support the overall business revenue target.
- To understand and meet a monthly ‘New Business’ target by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective clients through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking, and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities / leads from new and existing clients at all stages of the sales cycle and pass these to all relevant departments, if not suitable for your pipeline.
- To meet agreed activity based KPI’s assigned to your day-to-day role.
- Work effectively with decision makers to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of all Online Systems products and services.
- Build and submit accurate orders and contracts.
- Effectively manage contract negotiations and close new business deals.
- Work with your local team and business function in a way that enhances the Online Systems values.
- Be able to efficiently forecasts future sales revenue to report to the Line Manager.
- Maintain a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services through self-development.
- Experience within the IT or Telecoms industries either selling IT Support and Hardware or selling Telecoms services such as Lines and Calls, Telephone Systems, Leased Line, and IP Telephony.
- Strong experience selling Business to Business.
- Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners.
- A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI’s.
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
- Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company.
- A friendly outgoing personality.
- self-motivated and target drive.
- Talented networker.
- A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping.
- A good team player with a flexible approach.
- Display hunger, motivation, and passion to succeed.
- Driving Licence.
Basic salary dependent on experience, accompanied by an attractive commission earnings scheme., company car or car allowance, laptop and business mobile.
The role is field based with occasional time needing spent at either of our offices in Carlisle or Newcastle.
Send your CV and covering letter to Stephanie Scott, HR email@example.com.
Generating new business opportunities across various products for Online Systems.
Call prospects to talk them through the services and products that we can offer. This is across the entire the Focus Group portfolio. We engage with potential new customers and book appointments for our Business Development Managers to visit customers for a face to face meeting or a virtual appointment. If a meeting is not available we must gather as much relevant information as possible and use our inhouse CRM to pass these leads to the relevant division with aim of the prospect being signed up to Online Systems.
- Cold and warm B2B outbound calling
- Booking appointments for the Field Sales Team(s)
- Promoting a variety of products and services
- Building a pipeline of future opportunities
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
- Comfortable maintaining high call volumes
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Diary management skills
- Be motivated and show a resilience to knock backs
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
- Drive and desire to learn new skills
- Previous telesales experience
- Previous experience of selling over the phone
- Full UK driving licence
Basic salary dependent on experience, accompanied by an attractive commission earnings scheme.
Carlisle or Newcastle
Send your CV and covering letter to Stephanie Scott, HR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Service Delivery
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm
As part of a team, to deliver professional and consistently high-quality project management and customer service in the area of IT and Telephone System Projects for our UK-based installs (on-premise and VOIP solutions). Meeting or exceeding customer expectations, coordinating resources, and managing costs.
- To review customer requirements as presented by the sales team and clarify and/or challenge as appropriate but with a view to kicking off the project within the agreed SLA or sooner
- To develop appropriate and detailed plans for each project involving all relevant resources, utilising standard tools
- Execute the project plan ensuring clear and regular communication to and appropriate engagement of, all necessary departments involved whilst continually ensuring an exceptional customer experience
- To actively track project progress to ensure delivery as per the requirements and agreed timeline
- To review feedback from customers and engineers (incl. Surveys and job sheets) to ensure requirements are being met and that any scope or assumption changes are reported back to the account manager and customer for any necessary change agreements
- To provide regular and timely updates to any in-house systems to ensure visibility of progress and workload and that project governance is being followed
- The timely identification and tracking of risks and issues for each project, managing through to resolution (or acceptable limitation)
- To conduct and attend Project Meetings with customers as required
- To escalate any serious issues in a timely fashion to stakeholders, both internal or external
- To develop and maintain any project and departmental documentation as may be requested, needed, or in place e.g. standards, policies, processes, or training material, to assist in the running and stability of the team, the department, and its objectives
- To assist in the ordering of lines and remote programming of systems prior to delivery, as and when required
- To answer the phone within the agreed target time and as a minimum, to meet any agreed personal call and task targets, contributing to the overall department’s effectiveness
- Adhere and contribute to the company’s quality system, processes, and their development and maintenance
- Actively contribute to, and promote, the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team and the department
- 100% focused and committed to the role of project management with a demonstrable ability to take ownership and manage multiple customer projects of varying complexity in an efficient and controlled manner
- Customer service driven with an excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers, and colleagues as well as handle complaints in a professional manner
- Results, targets and quality-focused
- Accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills
- An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written
- Confident, assured, courteous, and professional when dealing with customers and colleagues at all levels
- A detailed-oriented individual, who is able to estimate and prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel, and maintaining clear and accurate project, customer and task information
- A demonstrable ability to create well-written, informative and useable documentation
- A real team player who collaborates with all members of the team, department and business, one who is willing to listen, as well as share knowledge, help to understand and develop ideas across the team. Above all to actively contribute to ensuring an efficient and cohesive team and departmental effort
- Be willing to go the extra mile for the sake of the customer, department and the business
Also beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided:
- An understanding of data services and IP telephony technologies
- A project management qualification
Send your CV and covering letter to Steph Scott – email@example.com