What is it?
Microsoft Phone System allows you to replace your on-premises PBX (Private Branch Exchange) system with a set of features that fully integrates with your Microsoft 365 cloud services. Phone System offers you call control and PBX capabilities, with options for connecting to the PTSN (Public Switched Telephone Network) to make and receive voice calls.
What you need.
- Microsoft 365 license
- Microsoft phone system (add-on license)
- Choose a call plan – using a Teams direct routing solution.
With a Teams direct routing solution, your business will have the opportunity for better call rates and more functionalities using Microsoft Teams, such as:
> Disaster recovery options
> Call anywhere, anytime, with great VoIP calling rates
> Flexible number presentation
> Advanced call barring
> Enhanced features: Call Logging, Fax to email and Call Recording
> Fraud Prevention
Add-on licenses are licenses for specific Microsoft Teams features. They allow you the flexibility to add features only for users in your business who need them. Licenses for Microsoft Phone System are available for any business size in any sector. Get in touch with our Teams specialists to discuss.
For the right solution for your business put in a call to speak to our Microsoft 365 specialists – 01228 599898
Phone system features:
- Auto attendants – These can be used to create a menu system for your business that lets external and internal callers move through the system to locate and place or transfer calls to company users or departments in your business.
- Call queues – Call queue greetings can be used when someone called into a phone number for your business. These greetings have the ability to automatically place calls on hold and the ability to search for the next available agent to handle the call while people who call are listening to music on hold. You can create multiple call queues for your business.
- Voicemail – When you get a Phone System license for a user, that specific user will be able to get voicemail that has been left by callers. Cloud voicemail is automatically set up once you assign a Phone system license and phone number to a user.
Additional features include:
- Music on hold
- Call answer/initiate
- Call forwarding options and simultaneous ring
- Group call pickup and forward to group
- Transfer a call and consultative transfer
- Transfer to voicemail mis call
- Call park and retrieve
- Call Phone number from search
- Caller ID
- Device switching
- Presence based call routing
- Integrated dial pad
- Federated calling
- Make and receive a video call
- Cloud voicemail user settings
- Secondary ringer
- Distinctive ring alerts
- Shared line appearance
- Busy on Busy
- Call blocking
- Common area phones
- Media bypass support