When you choose the right Unified Communication & Collaboration system for your business, you stand to improve communications and significantly increase your revenue. With Wildix you have the very first communications solution with focus on your customers’ journey.
The Wildix business communication model is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per seat, subscription basis. Because you are not buying an on-premise phone system, there is no major hardware investment, but you have all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free call charges to local, national and mobile numbers.
Unexpected events such as snow, floods or natural disasters won’t disrupt your business. Because Wildix sits in the “cloud” the service provides business continuity features that allow your organization to carry on taking calls.
The Wildix telecommunication solution has business continuity in its genetics. With features you can easily control Wildix puts you in complete control of your phone system and is provided with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web portal. It is an on-demand service with no hidden costs
Features with Wildix
- Enable flexible working – Wildix helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot desking, home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Scalable – Wildix is simple to grow with your business, you can add seats efficiently and cost effectively.
- The simplicity of one bill – Online Systems will not only provide your phone system, but we will also manage your calls and broadband making sure that your whole telecoms set up is on one bill and easy to understand.
- Local support – We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer care, with a fully locally based support team.
- CRM Integration – Wildix systems integrate with the latest CRM platforms including Salesforce, SugarCRM and eflow to name a few.
- Multicell DECT – Wildix is one of the few Hosted platforms with a fully functional and integrated DECT solution. This allows a business to have cordless phones across a site that fully interact with the phone system and other users. Coverage can be enhanced by the addition of base stations to make sure that your mobile staff are always contactable.
- Third Party devices – Wildix has the ability to add any 3rd party SIP Device such as a SIP enabled Door entry phone, handset or softphone.
Wildix allows the connection of multiple analogue devices enabling you to connect to legacy telephone cables and analogue handsets allowing the power of hosted when changing to CAT5 infrastructure is expensive such as Hotels or complex buildings.
Web browser collaboration – Make calls from your web browser. Click to call from your directory and view incoming calls on your screen. Will work with any browser and is easy to set up.
Mobility collaboration – Providing multiple device integration by using the Wildix app via iPhone or Android.
Web RTC – Wildix offers the latest in web integration allowing web chat and voice calling embedded from your website so you can communicate with customers direct.