Like all UK businesses, Online Systems is continuing to monitor the ongoing situation in the UK with regards to Coronavirus.
We would like to assure you that Online Systems does have a robust Business Continuity plan in place to ensure that we are able to continue to support you and your business, whether we have our staff working from home or in the office.
As a business:
• We have identified our own business-critical processes and priorities so that we can react in a timely manner for all our clients and deal with all requests.
• We are liaising with all our suppliers on a daily basis to ensure that all services are maintained, with no or as little disruption as possible.
• We are following the most recent Public Health England guidelines and using technology to replace site visits where feasible. Where a visit to a client’s site is unavoidable, we are making sure our staff are adhering to the Public Health England guidelines on personal hygiene.
• We are asking all our clients to follow the same guidelines to allow our staff to operate in a safe and secure environment whilst attending your premises.
• We will continue to monitor the situation and should we need to, we will prioritise requests from businesses in certain industry sectors. This has not been required to date and we have already implemented changes internally to reduce any potential impact for our clients.
This is an unprecedented time for all businesses, including us. We will continue to evolve and make things as easy and safe as possible, while going about our daily duties. We are conscious that a lot of our products and services are crucial for businesses to function effectively during a period such as this. Our expert team are on hand to help you with any advice you require, be it for implementation now or if planning ahead for if this situation worsens.
To have a chat over what the different options are for your business, we have set up a dedicated helpdesk. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or call 01228 587831. We’re here to help.
Download Company Statement: Coronavirus Statement