Buying your Microsoft 365 Business Basic subscriptions on a monthly subscription from Online Systems is less than if you buy directly from Microsoft.
The Microsoft 365 Business Basic package is best suited for organisations that need business email and other business services such as Teams on PC or Mac or mobile. In the Microsoft Basic package desktop versions of Microsoft Office applications are NOT available, you do however get web and mobile versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Services in the Microsoft 365 Basic subscription includes: Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft teams.
Mobile and Web services included: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Email and Calendars – Business class e-mail with a 50GB mailbox per user. Can send attachments up to 150MB.
- 1TB Cloud storage per user – OneDrive cloud storage of 1TB per user, can edit and share documents, photos and more from anywhere, using any device.
- Instant messaging and online meetings – Collaborate using Microsoft Teams (Chat, Meetings etc). Using one app you can combine messaging, video calls, voice calls and availability.
- Intranet and Teams site – Inform and engage your organisation and connect people to content and processes through SharePoint.
- Always available – Services have a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and a financially backed service level agreement.
- Easy to set up – Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company with no IT expertise required. You can adjust you licensing by adding or taking away users in minutes.
- Security built in – Customer data is always safe with help from innovative five-layer security that is proactively monitoring.
- Here to help – Microsoft support will always be there to give answers with a call or chat, how-to resources. Connections will other Microsoft 365 customers available for setup help and quick fixes.