This package is best for organisations that need business email including office applications and other business services on PC or Mac or mobile. This package also comes with advanced security features such as Advanced Threat Protection.
Services included: Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Publisher (PC only), Access (PC only), Intune, Defender, Azure Information Protection, Conditional Access, Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Enjoy office apps – Always have the latest features and capabilities with up-to-date versions of the Business Apps (Word, PowerPoint etc)
- 1TB Cloud storage per user – OneDrive cloud storage of 1TB per user, can edit and share documents, photos and more from anywhere, using any device.
- Email and Calendars – Business class e-mail with a 50GB mailbox per user. Can send attachments up to 150MB.
- Instant messaging and online meetings – Collaborate using Microsoft Teams (Chat, Meetings etc). Using one app you can combine messaging, video calls, voice calls and availability.
- Increased protection against advanced cyber threats – Helps protect against viruses, phishing attempts, malware and other threats.
- Manage mobile devices, tablets and computers – Quickly and easily add security to mobile devices, tablets and computers that connect to your business data with Intune.
- Add business data protection – Control the access to sensitive data using encryption to help keep the data from being accidentally shared.
- Have the safest windows ever – Get upgrade rights to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro or Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Simplified, multiuser Windows with Windows Virtual Desktop – With Windows Virtual Desktop support, get multisession Windows 10 and office support for Remote Desktop Services environments with simplified licensing and lower costs.
- Always available – Services have a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and a financially backed service level agreement.
- Comprehensive security – With advanced security and device management help protect your business from cyberthreats.
- Easy to set up – Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company with no IT expertise required. You can adjust you licensing by adding or taking away users in minutes.
- Here to help – Microsoft support will always be there to give answers with a call or chat, how-to resources. Connections will other Microsoft 365 customers available for setup help and quick fixes.