Buying your Microsoft 365 Business Standard subscriptions on a monthly subscription from Online Systems is less than if you buy directly from Microsoft.
The Microsoft 365 Business Standard package is best for organisations that need business email including office applications and other business services available for PC or Mac or mobile. The Microsoft products are well known for their easy to user-friendly office administration tools. All products work seamlessly across the package.
Services in the Microsoft 365 Standard subscription includes: Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Access (PC), Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher (PC)
- Monthly updates – Always have the latest features and capabilities with up-to-date versions of the Business Apps (Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Email and Calendars – Business class e-mail with a 50GB mailbox per user. Can send attachments up to 150MB.
- Connection and Collaboration – Using Microsoft Teams instantly access everything your teams may need such as chat, content, tools and people.
- 1TB Cloud storage per user – OneDrive cloud storage of 1TB per user, can edit and share documents, photos and more from anywhere, using any device.
- Web and mobile app development – Build custom business apps for web and mobile using Power Apps. No coding is required, templates are available if you do not want to start from scratch.
- Intranet and Teams site – Inform and engage your organisation and connect people to content and processes through SharePoint.
- Workflow Automation – Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Power Automate. No coding required.
- Work across multiple devices – Get the fully installed office apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices including Windows, IOS and Android.
- Professional digital story telling – Create web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more with Sway.
- Instant messaging and online meetings – Collaborate using Microsoft Teams (Chat, Meetings etc). Using one app you can combine messaging, video calls, voice calls and availability.
- Intelligent search and discovery – Discover content across your organisation with intelligent search across all your data sources including SharePoint, Delve and office apps
- Always available – Services have a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and a financially backed service level agreement.
- Easy to set up – Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company with no IT expertise required. You can adjust you licensing by adding or taking away users in minutes.
- Security built in – Customer data is always safe with help from innovative five-layer security that is proactively monitoring.
- Here to help – Microsoft support will always be there to give answers with a call or chat, how-to resources. Connections will other Microsoft 365 customers available for setup help and quick fixes.