Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site.
• We might also request further information if you should report a problem.
• We may keep a record of all correspondence should you contact us.
• Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer which provides us with statistical data regarding your browsing actions. This information does not identify you individually. We may collect your IP address, operating system and browser type to assist with system administration to identify collective information to pass on to our advertisers. We may also collect information about your general usage using cookies stored on the hard drive of your computer. We use Google Analytics as a third party site to collect this data and use it to continuously improve our site and deliver a better, more personalised experience. You have the right to refuse to accept cookies but be aware that doing this may mean you are unable to access aspects of our site.
Use of The Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• To notify you of any changes to our service.
• To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we will be of interest to you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service should you choose to do so.
• In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us. We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the events that we sell or buy.
• For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction this may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations.
Third Party Websites
Access To Information
You can access any information we hold about you, at any time.
Downloads & Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been taken undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, users are advised to verify authenticity using third party anti-virus software.