We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our Sales team.
Generating new business opportunities across various products for Online Systems.
Call prospects to talk them through the services and products that we can offer. This is across the entire Online Systems portfolio. We engage with potential new customers and book appointments for our Business Development Managers to visit customers for a face to face meeting or a virtual appointment. If a meeting is not available, we must gather as much relevant information as possible and use our inhouse CRM to pass these leads to the relevant division, with the aim of the prospect being signed up to Online Systems.
- Cold B2B outbound calling
- Booking appointments for the Field Sales Team
- Promoting a variety of products and services
- Building a pipeline of future opportunities
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
- Comfortable maintaining high call volumes – 120+ per day
- Professional telephone manner
- Target driven with a positive mindset
- To be fun and outgoing – the right fit for the environment
- Diary management skills – attention to detail
- Be motivated and show a resilience to knock backs – a true desire for hard work
- Have excellent customer service skills – great and positive communication
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
- Drive and desire to learn new skills
- Previous telesales experience
- Previous experience of selling over the phone
- Full UK driving license
An opportunity to progress through the Online Systems Sales Academy awaits with progression to Internal Account Manager and Business Development Manager available for the successful candidate.
Salary £16,000 – £18,000 dependent on experience
To apply send your CV and covering letter to our Head of Sales, Kerrie Allison – email@example.com