We are currently looking to employ a network infrastructure engineer based out of our offices in Carlisle. Online Systems has a wide range of customers within a variety of business sectors, with bases throughout the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our expanding business.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for onsite customer network rollouts, fulfilling national contracts on small to large projects. The candidate we are looking for will have experience working with cabling, fibre and copper.
You will report directly to the Line Manager and have multiple opportunities to grow and develop your skills including cutting edge LTE environments.
The Person (Skills/Experience)
- Experience delivering cabling and fibre installations.
- Internal building and external working in all weathers and at heights
- Experience surveying and costing cabling, fibre and Wi-Fi solutions
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN Networks deploying switches, Wi-Fi and network devices
- Customer liaising experience and skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
£21K – £28K per annum + Van + Benefits
If this role has piqued your interest and you wish to join our team, please send your CV and a covering letter to Steph Scott – firstname.lastname@example.org