We are currently looking for a Senior IT Service Support Engineer based from our offices in Carlisle.
With a wide range of customers based all over the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for an engineer looking to move up to a more senior role.
The role will be a mixture of field and desk work for customers, supporting our sales team on IT opportunities as well as mentoring and acting as an escalation point for more junior engineers.
Main Duties will include: –
- Providing onsite and remote technical support.
- Remote support & installations.
- Dealing with any third parties to complete any of the above.
Core Technical Skills Required:
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Managing Active Directory environments
- Group Policy in an environment of 30+ devices
- DNS, DHCP, and the TCP/IP suite
- WDS, MDT, or other imaging tools (both creating and deploying images)
- Windows 7 – 10
- Office 365
- Virtualisation environments (Hyper-V and VMWare)
- Switch configuration and VLAN management
- SharePoint Online
- iPad/tablet deployment and management
- Wi-Fi installation and configuration
- Network cabling installation and technology
Desirable but not Essential:
- Firewall/Watchguard configuration and management
- SDWAN experience
- Hosted telephony
- Microsoft/Cisco certification.
- Ideally with 3+ years experience in a similar role and have a can-do attitude. This role could take you all over the UK so you should be willing and able to spend some time away from home.
- Good communication skills are paramount – listening to our customers is just as important as talking to them.
- You will be working as part of a highly experienced and motivated team and be expected to be prepared to assist in other projects to pick up new skills.
- A clean valid UK driving license is essential.
Package with Online Systems
£28K – £30K + Car + Benefits
Send your CV and covering letter to Steph Scott – email@example.com