At Online Systems we provide an extensive range of communication solutions designed to deliver the support vital to the smooth running of any business. Online Systems is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to expand our Customer Service team, based at our busy Carlisle office, handling customer service queries and resolving fixed line and broadband faults.
The successful applicant will require the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, and must be able to work independently or as part of a team. The job does include some technical aspects, so an interest in technology would be desired, although not compulsory as full training will be provided. Our product portfolio includes Calls, Line Rental, Mobiles, Broadband and the latest Voice and Data products.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Resolving Customer queries
- Liaising with Customers to resolve customer faults
- Logging of faults on relevant systems via internet or by phone with carrier networks
- Advise customer of progress on faults and update records
- Updating customer records
- General duties within the Fixed line and Cloud business services
- Good computer skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and analytical skills
The salary range is £15,000 – £18,000 dependent on experience.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com