At Online Systems we provide an extensive range of business IT & Telecoms solutions and support to a very high standard.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and focused individual to expand our Technical Support team.
The successful applicant will require the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Our product portfolio includes On-premises and Hosted, Voice, Mobiles, Data services, Desktop/Server, IT, security and applications.
Duties will include:
- Handling incoming calls on the service desk and dealing with a range of enquiries, customer requests and service tickets.
- Providing technical advice and knowledge to customers
- Recording real time information whilst on a call via our bespoke CRM system.
- Building a rapport with customers and to aid problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Talking customers through the process of resolving issues on the telephone where practical.
- Logging in to systems remotely, to fault find and resolve issues.
- Ensuring tickets and other records are maintained and in accordance with company policy
- Ongoing development of Product Knowledge through internal and manufacturer direct and remote training and accreditations.
- Supporting other departments and developing an appreciation of other aspects of the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Your telephone manner should be confident, professional, polite, friendly and positive.
- Able to empathise and handle urgent situations in a calm and reassuring manner.
- An understanding and an interest in IT and telecommunication products and services.
- Good level of English Language and Mathematics
- Experience in a customer service environment highly desirable
Salary: £16,000 – £18,500 Negotiable dependent on experience
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm
To apply send your CV and covering letter to Beccy Griffiths – B.email@example.com